Saturday, March 29, 2014

Featured Articles.

Life has been a roller coaster at the moment. My beading has taken a bit of a hiatus due to continual ill health, but lots of people have taken an interest in what I do never-the-less. I am honoured to have been selected as the very first featured artist for the new Bead Show here in Australia. If you'd like to read it, and I hope you do, just follow this link. Bead shows have been lagging dreadfully here in Oz, so much so, that for the last couple of years they have been cancelled altogether. This was very sad news for all the bead artists locally.

Two days ago, I received an email from Beads Perles, and they too have been following me, and asked if they could feature me and my creations in their blog. How could I say no? I couldn't, with such illustrious company before me. If you'd like to read that blog, follow this link.

This years' Battle Of The Beadsmith starts on the 1st of April, and I am pleased to say that I am participating again this year. I think I have an idea formulated in my mind.... lets see if it will manifest itself. Its going to be an epic journey, this battle, and I hope my ails don't interfere too much with my beading.

Till me next entry, and hopefully not too far away..... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment