Saturday, July 21, 2012

Arabella

I've been invited to exhibit my jewellery at the Oatley 101 Artists Exhibition, the first weekend in August. I think I am looking forward to this.....it'll be fine once I set up...hehe.

So I thought I would make some simple things to add to the collection. I made a couple of bracelets last night, but one is yet to have its clasp completed. One is finished though, named and photographed, and here to show you. I've named this one Arabella.... dont ask me why....its the name that came to me as I was taking the pics.

I thoroughly enjoyed creating this bracelet, it was a nice change from the labour intensive piece for the Tournament.

If you would like to come to the exhibition, just follow this link and it'll take you to the promo page. Please pop in and look at some amazing artists and dont forget to come and say 'Hi!'

No comments:

Post a Comment